We are looking for a delivery focused Technical project manager. This position will be based in Nairobi, Kenya and will report to the CEO
To develop and implement mobile, facility and enterprise technology solutions that support the real time exchange of information from a local to national scale. This includes creating child vaccine systems, integrating electronic medical record systems, exchanging vital health information and supporting the coordination of national health programmes.
everyday with the engineering team leads, project managers and
designers to develop the right technical solutions across multiple
platforms to meet the implementation needs.
- Support the day-to-day technical project management needs of
the engineering team, making decisive decisions, responding to requests
within one business day and asking for help when needed.
- Write software specifications, manage project execution, review
UI/UX wireframes and mockups, and define product roll-out strategy,
including writing product development timelines.
- Convert high level project goals to ticket level tasks with a detail that can be executed by our engineering team.
- Judiciously document and communicate project activities, plans
and decisions, ensuring team members at different levels know their role
and are supported to execute their assignment.
- Work with clients/partners to define the problem they are
trying to address and design an appropriate technology solution. This
often involves travel to the partner site.
- Lead the processes of project scope definition, objectives and
functional requirements, including writing project proposals and
budgets, while involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget at the highest attainable quality standards.
- Identify project and technical risks early, raise them with our team and work together on mitigation strategies.
- Actively engage with team members offering to assist if your skills can contribute to the project.
- Develop and maintain industry leading technical understanding
to translate program requirements into technical requirements,
communicate and work closely with our engineers.
- Communicate project progress in a timely manner to Ona’s senior management team and project stakeholders.
- Attend stakeholder meetings, workshops, and conferences and
present Ona’s products and work to diverse audiences (health, technical,
- Analyse user feedback and ensure the technical solution continuously improves and optimizes client satisfaction.
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
To Apply Follow the This Link: https://www.fuzu.com/jobs/technical-project-manager-ona-kenya-ltd-47b585d2
|Job Category||Full time jobs|