GIT is looking for a Sales Manager to work from Nairobi branch and handle local market B2B and standing team 6 Sales executive.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Imaging Technologies (GIT) is the leading OEM alternative document
printing solution provider in the UAE, Kenya, Ivory Coast and Germany.
Check out our Facebook page for a better feel for who we are at
Facebook, by typing gitdubai or through website www.gitmea.com.
- Achieve 40% sales revenue growth YOY
- Standing nos of 8 sales executive within 2 months of joining and standing team of 10 in 5 months.
- Ensure Economic Denominator set annually met for team as agreed and achieved within max 6 month of joining.
- 100% retention of existing clients.
- 6 Q’s visits by sales managers- Min. one improvement suggested to Head Of Sales.
- Track record
- Risk Taking
- Customer focus
- Team player
- Speak Up
- Selecting A Players
- Training + Development Coaching
- Performance Management
- Redeploying B/C Players
- Goal setting
- Communication- Oral/ Written
- Team builder
- Good meetings
- Energy drive
Additional qualifications include:
- 5 years plus experience As Sales Manager preferably in IT or Corporate Sales ( B2B).
- University Degree/Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Business Management from a reputable university
To Apply Follow the This Link:
|Job Category||Full time jobs|