- The Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) is pleased to announce to the
general public therecruitment of General Service Officer (GSO) Cadets,
Specialist Officers, General DutyRecruits, Tradesmen/women and
Constables which is scheduled to take place in the month ofOctober and
- Must hold a Bachelor’sdegree in Entrepreneurship.
- Must hold a minimum mean grade of B (Plain) in KCSE with at
least C+ (Plus) in English, Mathematics and one science subject. Must be
a holder of an undergraduate degree from a recognized
University/institution and be registered with a statutory body where
applicable. The training period for Specialist Officers will not be less
than three months.
General Conditions(1) Be a Kenyan citizen with no dual citizenship.
(2) Be in possession of a valid Kenyan National Identity Card
(3) Age – between 18 and 26 years old for GSO Cadets, General Duty Recruits and Tradesmen/women with Certificate/Government Trade Test, not above 30 years for Specialist Officers, Tradesmen/women with Diploma, and not above 39 years for Chaplains/Imams.
(4) Be physically and medically fit in accordance with the KDF standards.
(5) Have no criminal record.
(6) Minimum Height: (a) Men 1.60m (5ft 3in). (b) Women 1.52m (5ft). 2
(7) Minimum Weight: (a) Men 54.55 Kg (120 lb). (b) Women 50.00 Kg (110 lb).
(8) Female candidates must NOT be pregnant at the time of recruitment and during the entire duration of training.
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
To Apply follow the link: https://www.fuzu.com/jobs/library-and-information-officers-ministry-of-defence
|Job Category||Full time jobs|